You don't need to be a Lighting Professional to join IESSA
all applications are welcome.
- New Members pay a once off entrance fee.
- The entrance fee and the first year's annual subscription fee shall become due upon receipt of the written notice, advising the applicant of the success of his application for membership. Payment of both these amounts must be made within 3 (three) months from the date of this invoice.
- Should payment not be received within this period the application shall be deemed to have lapsed.
- Membership will not become effective until such time that both the entrance fee and the first year's annual subscription fee has been paid in full.
- Should an existing member be transferred to a higher grade of membership, the annual subscription fee for grade transferred to will be calculated on a quarterly basis and shall be payable in advance for this period.
- A Student does not pay an entrance fee.
- Accredited Lighting Designer ID card is only available to a membership grade of “Member” and “Fellow”.
Membership fees include VAT
|Membership Status||Entrance Fee||Annual Fee|
|Student||No Entrance Fee||R150.00|
|Group Member||R1 250.00||R6 020.00|
|Accredited Lighting Practitioner||R150.00|
Please print the respective application form, complete all the fields and forward it to the closest IESSA branch Chairpersons to propose and second your application. Please include supporting documents regarding qualifications, experience and training to substantiate your application.
Kwazulu-Natal residents – please contact Mr Max Lenferna
Click here for application form for Accredited Lighting Professional
(Your application will be graded by the IESSA Development Committee, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org)